Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Opportunity

Good morning ladies,

It's the end of July already!! In just a few weeks we'll all be reunited back at school for another year together. I truly hope each of you have been able to enjoy your summer, relax and take advantage of free time while working to better yourself at the game you so dearly love.

I hope you're all excited to return. I know the coaching staff is excited about the possibilities of this new year/season. A new year brings new opportunities....are you ready to take advantage of the opportunity that's been given to you? Are you making the most of your time now?

I heard a quote that I really liked the other day, "Do what's hard while things are easy."

Make it happen.

1 comment:

  1. as my campers would say, 'word'...i like the quote, i miss elijah! we have kiddie camp (age 3-5) some of them remind of him, not as cute of course but close =)

    ReplyDelete