Hey Everyone-
I titled this post: LEAVING ON A JET PLANE because I leave on Sunday for recruiting and will be in and out of Lynchburg for the whole month of July recruiting and then off to Massachusetts to see family! So stoked! I really miss my mom, returners, you know how close we are.
Keep up the good work...Phase I of your summer workout is almost complete...then you get about a week off before Phase II starts.
I want to leave you with some food for thought...as we get closer to school and the season I want to remind you of some things that are important to our program successes...on and off the court!
The great competitor is highly motivated out of a love for basketball and a great desire to be the best possible player through TEAM SUCCESS. Love for basketball and respect for the game go together. The great competitor respects how the game should be played. To play the game the right way it is important for you to understand the importance of fundamentals, effort, and unselfishness!
COACH T :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
aw coach! tell mama tobey cbrew says what uuupp!! miss her and cant wait til she comes to visit again!! :) hope you had a safe flight and good luck recruiting!
ReplyDelete