Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hey Everyone!

Hey everyone, Hope all is well with everyone. I feel like I've been so busy lately. Got back from Lynchburg about a week ago, each SOAR went really well (freshmen- i tried to meet all of you but the first SOAR I had my group, which Shea is in!, and the other 2 I was worried about my dad who had back surgery but is doing much better.) Work outs are going really well for the most part. My high school is always doing something to the track in the summer so hopping fenses and being flexible with when I go is a must.

Besides that I'm working at a day care, finishing up an internship with a semi-pro soccer team, just finished training a girls soccer team, and assisting coaching the high school bball team at their summer leagues. I play pick up with who ever I can find at the gym so its keeps it interesting to say the least. I miss everyone and can't wait to be back on campus. I'll be there August 13th, so if any one's around let me know!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad ur dad is doing better!

    Miss you back and cant wait to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete