Hey everyone!
Im having a good time here in Panama! Getting things done...aka killing ants.... :).
Just wanted to let yall know that I havent been sleeping too well because I too busy thinking about basketball...I'm having some awesome workouts down here and they just get me all excited for basketball season to come even closer (think fastest LA mile in history!).
So I just wanted to give out a shout that all your hard work will pay off! First you believe you can do it, then you do it, and later you do it even better. Nothing comes easy, but anything can be achieved with hard work. Know what you need to work on and go work on it....its as easy as that!
Confidence is what happens when you've done the hard work that entitles you to succeed. - Pat Summitt
I miss you all!
Coach-- Good luck recruiting...and safe travels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment