Hey Everyone-
Just got back from Penn State, there was a lot of talent and I am excited to start calling and getting to know these kids so we can bring in some talent to add to our program. While I was there I got to see two kids play from Fencor Green, both are committed to Vanderbilt...talk about smooth players, they were fun to watch. One of them, Emily Leer is a 6'3" power forward who can hit the 3, drive from the high post, palms the backboard when she does lay-ups, it was fun to watch.
By the way, Coach U came with me to Penn State...she is soooo excited about coaching and has these ideas for the locker room, motivational things we can do etc. etc. I am pumped to have her and can't wait for you'll to get to know her!
Now I am home for a little while (couple days) and this weekend I will go to see this 6'0" post that contacted me...she has some good skills. Then next weekend I will head to EMU team camp, Paul VI shootout and then USJN's in D.C.
I hope everyone is doing well and be on the lookout for Phase II of the workout...
I miss you all and can't wait to see you when you all get back!!
Coach T :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds good coach...working on replacing me already....sadness....
ReplyDeletebring on Phase II!!!!