Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lake Anna

So, I got word from Danielle last night that her parents are opening their Lake Anna home again to our team!!! This is great news because I know I had so much fun there before. I am trying to figure out what weekend will be best, I thought early when we get back to school will be good because that way we can all get to know each other better as early as possible. Anyone have any thoughts??????

Remember that the earlier we go the better chance we have of Mr. Miller still having access to the boat...that way we can go to that hot tub thing again....you remember, the hot water we all hung out in for like 2 hours.

Also, I am thinking about getting a Twitter account so you all and our 2010 recruits can follow my everyday life...it so exciting they could make a soap about me, haha!

Anyway off to get some work done and play noonball...I can't play anymore but against 50 year old men I do just fine.

Coach Tobey OUT! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment