Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ladies

Hello Everyone! I hope all is well with each of you and you are all enjoying your time off from school and basketball. I know I have been busy busy busy with recruiting, playing with Jazelle and Roxy and visiting family...I just spent a week on the Cape and it was amazing!

So, Carly and I are leaving for Italy on Friday, I CAN'T WAIT!! I will try and post some pictures when we get back but I am not so sure how to do all this technological stuff so I will have to get some help.

Be on the look out via email this week for your summer workout which will start on June 8th. Please please please take it seriously, the more work you do this summer the easier it will be for us to just get into basketball...the fun stuff.

I mmmmmissss you all and I can't wait to see you all....

Coach T

No comments:

Post a Comment