hello hello,
I hope everyone is doing well. I just received the summer workout from coach as I am sure you all have. Hope everyone is excited and ready to do work! I am in my third week of my internship and it is going well. I am definitely going to sleep around 8 or 9 pm every night, yes I am old but waking up at 5:30 everyday is not fun!
Freshmen welcome aboard. I know we are all excited to meet you and get started working together this season. If you could email me with your email address that would be great. My email is miller_d@students.lynchburg.edu... I will be sending out some information Sunday that pertains to the summer workouts. I will also be trying to be calling yall sometime this month to introduce myself and get to you know you a little bit.
Hope everyone is doing well:0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment