Hey Ladies,
I hope everyone is doing well and their workouts are going well... and Carly and Coach I hope you had an amazing time abroad, I'm jealous!! I'm at work doing a whole bunch of nothing! My little sister graduated from highschool yesterday pretty crazy! So we had a big party and got to see a lot of old family friends and family...which was good.
So funny story, I got this massive zit on my face that swole up from the bridge of my nose just about down to my mouth so my grandma and mom started freaking out thinking it was MRSA so they made me go to the doctor yesterday and it turns out it is just a massive zit that has turned into a cist pretty crazy...so I am on antibiotics for a massive zit I have to say this is a first...i know that may have been an unnecessary story but i thought it was funny!
I'm going to the Rascal Flatts/ Darius Rucker concert this weekend I am especially looking forward to seeing Darius Rucker :0) one of my favorites...brew are you going to be working that one???
Well hope all is well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment