Tuesday, June 16, 2009

HELLLLO

Ladies-

So Carly and I have returned from Italy (I will post pictures when I can figure that out). It was really fun, our team went 4-1 with our only loss coming to an A1 team...A1 in Europe is the top professional league over there. Many WNBA players play on A1 teams in the off-season, so it was a big deal for my 7 American College Players to compete with a team like that...we were down by 20 points with 7 minutes left and went up by 1 point...we lost at the buzzer 72-71...there was a foul called and the Italian girl went to the FT line and sunk 2 foul shots. The game was amazing and fun to be a part of and Carly did a tremendous job of guarding in the post...Carly was amazing over there and was a huge part in every win! I also think she had a lot of fun...but she can tell you all about it!

As for me, I had a lot of fun too! Got to see so many things, do so many things but I also developed a leg problem...when we got home I went to the doctor and they told me I have a bloodclot from sitting on the plane so long...I am okay, my leg just really hurts and I have not had to spend anytime in the hospital...thank god!

I hope that everyone is having an enjoyable summer and that workouts are going well...Chevey is right, now is the time to get ready because we will make noise this year!

Also, we have a new addition to the coaching staff...she will be calling or emailing this week to introduce herself and to get to know you a little bit. She is an awesome person and the best part is she also likes North Carolina...haha! Some of you know her because you played against her, she comes from a great program...a winning program, so she will be able to add another intensity and persepective! I know she is excited about beginning her college coaching career!!!! But most importantly she is excited about helping Lynchburg College Women's Basketball reach the top of the ODAC...that will take time but with the great people we have in this program it will happen eventually! I will work as hard as I can this year and for the rest of my time at LC as WBB Coach to make this program the best I can...BUT I CAN'T DO IT WITHOUT YOU! YOU MAKE IT WORK! :-)

Please Please keep in touch because I miss you all and can't wait to see you!

Coach T is out for now but I will post pictures of Italy when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment