Here I am!
I used my limited spanish skills to track down dumbells at the Albrook Mall (out side of Panama city). This mall is huge!!!! Its craziness, even bigger and better that Tysons cornor! I also got a body ball. Its baby pink for breast cancer so Im using it to contribute to two good causes--lucky me!
Plus I have been downing sooo much water trying to make it possible to go running. I went yesterday at like 7am (sun starts to come up at 6am) and was dying in no time at all. But I got through and will definatly be out there sweating my way into basketball season.
Also! I wanted to brag to CBrew about all the delicious pinapple I have been eating. Its is really cheap to! I can get a whole platter of fresh cut pineapple for $1.50! Beat that! :)
PS My panama blog is up, I did one last year to share with friends and family and if you want to check out what I have been doing its at http://lainpanama09.blogspot.com/ (u can also click on my profile from this site and it will be listed.
Hope to hear from everyone soon!
Abrazos,
LA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment