Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lake Anna was good times! I'm excited. Someone might need some therapy (Freshman are good for something I guess) ... I don't know who remembers but that was off the wall hilarious.


So lucky me! Coach called me and I realized she wasn't properly aware of Keane. So I thought Id share a glimpse of the cute British singer (Tom) and his chubby cheeks (and snazzy sliver jacket), if I do say so myself. Not my pic, but I was about this close to the stage, It was an amazing concert!


Also, you can watch him dance :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQGzQRa27O0


Anyways I'm getting ready to head off as well! hiking boots....check. sunscreen....check.....passport.......check........bug spray? check. check. check. Plus about 6 books to read while I'm in the middle of nowhere with no cell phone or tv or internet in the apartment. When I resurrect my Panama Blog ill let you know.


I don't know about all this Twitter stuff. Has anyone else read the book Feed? (watch out here comes nerdyness if you haven't had enough already you can just skipp this part). The book where everyone is constantly connected to the internet with implants into their brain? hrm?


That's all the blabbering i got right now,
Peace, Amor y Abrazos,
LA

PS. Katie Crump! Click publish post after your done! lol yall need to get with it. haha

1 comment:

  1. haha oh LA such a little westover, don't worry my true colors show too! and Lake Anna will be a blast! but the game you are referring to is psychologist not therapy...just wanted to give you a heads up...

    ReplyDelete