Sunday, June 7, 2009

Heeeyyy!!

Hey hey hey,

Hope all is well with everybody, I was a lil slow on getting on here but I am here now!!! Hope everyone is enjoying their summer and time off from school. Those workouts have been sent and I know yall are excited about GETTING IT DONE!! This is the time to bust our tail :) to get better and improve on our weaknesses. I'm excited about this upcoming season because it feels like a new beginning for Lynchburg Women's Basketball and it's my senior year. I'm happy and sad about it being my senior year but the time has come so let's be ready ladies (seniors that is). Underclassmen be ready too because we are going to make some noise this season!! I SAID WE ARE GOING TO MAKE SOME NOISE THIS SEASON, SO GET READY IF YOUR NOT ALREADY BE READY COME SCHOOL TIME!!

So about me, I am in Charlotte, NC for the summer doing a internship with Felicia Hall-Allen. She is a sports agent/ lawyer and she represents about 20 -25 college coaches along with other things. I am excited about being here and I'm lonely too. I don' t know anybody so I'm out looking for friends. I have also been searching for places to play and I have found a couple so that's a plus. Everything seems to be working itself out for me. Thank God :).

We'll I miss you all and I'll be on this blog a little later... Holla!!

Chevy :)

1 comment:

  1. Its really good to hear from you Chevy! you post put a smile to my face! yay for senior year! :)
    Lets get her doneeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

    Good luck in Charlotte sounds like your going to have an awesome experience. Miss your face!

    <3 LA

    ReplyDelete