Monday, May 18, 2009

Mission Accomplished

Hey Everyone!
First off I have completed my mission (I think)! You all should received an email when someones posts on the blog...therefore if you don't receive and email then let me know and Ill get back to work. Anyways what you all need to do is log in, go to settings and click the email & mobile tag. Where it says blogsend address put in lcwbball@googlegroups.com. Its been so tricky because apparently they really only allow ten emails, but there is more than 10 of us (thank you someone up there in the sky ^^^ ) so a fandangled my way around it. Keep your fingers crossed!

SO! Been home for almost a week....home life is so much quieter than LC, i miss it already. Basically just trying to keep myself entertained. I got a gym membership for the month I'm home. It was way overpriced and they tried to tell me they wouldn't let me do it for only a month but I pulled the "are you sure there isn't anything you can do" card and I got what I wanted haha. Thank you tax refund! I am stimulating the economy with my overpriced gym membership!! But at least now I can go beat up on some guys while playing pick up. :).

I hope you all are having some quality family time, me and peanut are.
And as we Garcia's do, the fam and I are going to the Keane concert tomorrow in DC. I'm excited! If you don't know them, they are a UK piano rock band on the radio occasionally if you stray away from those hip hop stations....


27 days till take off! :)

Abrazos! -LA

1 comment:

  1. That's good to hear LA. I hope to hear of more updates from you guys. Soon.

    It's a lot quiter here on campus with no students but I'm still working, still livin, still making ends meet. :)

    I can't wait to hear from others, don't be shy!

    ReplyDelete