Tuesday, May 19, 2009

hello hello

hey everyone,

Hope everything is going well. I started my internship on Monday and I have to say it is pretty awesome. I am working in Arlington, VA which is about 10-15 minutes outside of D.C., meaning I have to wake up at 5:30 a.m every morning to get to work by 8! Gotta love Northern Virginia and traffic!

I acutally have my own office with windows that I share with the other intern who is really cool. She lives in D.C. and goes to Howard Univeristy and actually manages the guys basketball team there so she is really into sports and basketball. Today I did some accounting corrections and mostly just read news articles, because they have not really given us much to do (and I don't know what websites I am allowed to visit and not visit while working so I stick to the news!) So far it has been a really cool experience to get out into the business world. Hope to hear from everyone soon!

Dmilllll

P.S. L.A. definitely not easier than facebook it took me about 15 minutes and viewing the "Blogger how to?" to figure out how to post a new post!

2 comments:

  1. Lol sorry, maybe Im just biased because I used it before? or maybe my intelligence is just so extraordinary.... (jk)

    Glad your enjoying your internship though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everyone has an enjoyable/relaxing Memorial Day. Summer is just starting, but Coach and I hope that wach of you are taking advantage of your free time to spend with your family and get some practice in. May is almost over and June will be among us, then July, then it's bask to school already :)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete