Hey everyone,
LA, glad to hear you're back in the states...and I appreciated your story i know how much you love little kids...some days just aren't your days huh?
I'm at the beach on vacation with the fam and will get back Saturday...I head back to lynch for the job I got with office of enrollment as a student ambassador the 14th so Alley I'll be hitting you up at some point...is anyone else heading back early?
Freshmen you arrive the 19th?
Hope everyone is doing well...keep working hard and enjoy the last couple weeks of summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thanks dmill lol. Kids are growing on me I guess haha....
ReplyDeletebut I actually just emailed about getting a job with ESA too, but they told me they had no positions...sadness. But sounds good that your doing it!
Maybe Ill work at the library again lol talk about nerd factor,sigh.